Rigid Audio tells us that they took the best sounds from CINEMATRIX, SORE, SYNFERNO AND SUPINE (1300) and combined them into 350 completely new kits. Here's the story of PLETHORA in their own words...
PLETHORA is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for KONTAKT containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove).
These kits are built using the included 1.300 (unencrypted) 24-bit WAV files.
All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
350 preset kits guarantee instant inspiration but if that’s not enough you can use the randomization features of PLETHORA to generate endless “new” kits.
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB)
- drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer
- 350 preset kits
- based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
- intelligent randomization
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities
- unencrypted WAV loops - ready for any DAW
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature
- fully automatable
- instantly useable and inspiring sounds right at your fingertips
- 100% royalty free
- instant download after purchase from fast servers
Pricing and Availability:
On offer at $6 (Regular price: $89)
Oh and NAMM too
Officially announced today, price
A detailed look at the new Wavetable synth
Single voice, old school in collaboration with Oberheim