TimeVerb-X is a new plugin from GSi that they say combines their “classic” Type4 spring reverb, first released in 2008, and a new algorithmic digital reverb. Here's the full story in their own words...
The “Type4” spring reverb emulation was originally inspired by an Accutronics reverb tank type 4, like those used in classic Hammond organs of the A100 series, also used in many famous electric guitar amplifiers. The digital reverb, instead, was first developed for the GSi Gemini sound module, but was also included in some Crumar hardware instruments. Both effects have been slightly expanded and further improved for the release of TimeVerb-X, as the spring reverb now features a self-oscillating feedback decay adjustment and a stereo width knob, and the digital reverb includes the early reflections section that was missing in the original project. Both reverbs put together make up a great sound when working in parallel, and create some interesting atmospheres when working in serial.
- Spring reverb “Type 4” with feedback and stereo operation
- Digital reverb with pre-delay, early reflections and room size adjustment
- Built-in programmer with 128 Programs
- Import/export of Programs and Banks
- Built-in MIDI Learn function with import/export of custom Midi maps
- Integrated help with tool-tips and readout displays
Pricing and Availability:
EUR 45,00 (+TAX if applicable)