DNIPRO has introduced DOT, a 3-channel eurorack trigger sequencer DOT which they say is designed to create rhythms on a fly and creatively vary them. In the demovideo two DOTS are linked together and control analog bassdrum and hi hats from q&d by Andrii Kuzmenko with Plaits and Peaks from Mutable Instruments.
Here's more details direct from DNIPRO...
Dot is handy feature-packed tool for generating and managing rhythmic triggers in your system. It can fire drums, generate variable pulses, divide clocks, create polyrhythms on a fly with several twist of a knob or with deep, careful pattern programming. Both generative and manual program techniques can be combined, f.e. you can create pattern with euclidian algorithm and then edit it in xox style or shift it with cv inputs to a new levels of variety.
Despite of its slim form factor, DOT has 3 channels of patterns on a board and can be extended with additional DOTs, that can be chained together.
- 3 channels trigger sequencer in 6 hp
- euclidian pattern generators and XOX step programing
- real time manual recording
- 3 routable bi-polar cv inputs
- ability to save and load patterns
- programmable ratchets
- flip-able interface
- stable clocking with ultra low latency
- several modules can be chained to share clock and reset
- 6 hp
- 120 mA +12V
- 20A -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 42 mm deep
- 4mS, 4.5v triggers
Pricing and Availability: