Elektron Model Samples Editor/Controller
VST/AU/Standalone editor offers direct access to all parameters
Momo has released an editor for the Elektron Model Samples that is designed to facilitate the sound adjustment of the 6 Tracks.
- You have direct access to all parameters.
- The hidden parameters for LFO and FX are easy to use.
- All Patterns can also be selected directly.
- Additionally there is a solo function for the 6 Tracks.
- With the X-Y Pads all parameters can be controlled, but they are especially suitable as Faders between the tracks.
- The Editor is perfect for integrating model samples into the DAW.
- All parameters can be automated and saved with the DAW project.
- The Elektron Model Sampler Editor is available for PC (32/64 bit) as standalone and VST and for MAC as standalone,VST and AU.
Pricing and Availability:
More From: MOMO
Even more news...
NAMM 2020: Krotos Audio Concept - New Synth Plugin
Its all about the modulation
NAMM 2020: Keith McMillen K-Board Pro 4 MPE With Deckards Dream
A quick demo using mpe to control Deckards Dream
NAMM 2020: Bitwig Studio Updates And Treats
A couple of new features that were introduced last year
NAMM 2020: Steinberg AXR4 USB
Steinberg release USB range of AXR4 interfaces
NAMM 2020: Presonus Quantum 2626, AR8c, ioStation 24c
Presonus extend the Quantum range, release new Studiolive ARc Range and new ioStation
NAMM 2020: Steinberg USB-C Audio Interface
AXR4U offers an alternative to the AXR4T Thunderbolt interface
Sonic LAB: Ladies and Gents - The Moog ONE
What do you want to see?
SonicLAB: Make Noise - Mimeophon, QPAS and X-Pan
Stereo processing from Make Noise
FIVE MINUTES WITH - ALM Akemie's Castle
Sonic LAB: Pittsburgh Modular Voltage Research Laboratory
Compact West Coast powerhouse