Wusik ZR Wave Synth Launches
Single-cycle wave playback engine features 48 selectable waves
Wusik says that Wusik ZR is a single-cycle wave playback engine with Hyper Oversampling Code using SSE2/AVX.
Wusik ZR Specs
- Windows 32/64 and MAC OSX 64 bits compatible. VST2/VST3 and on OSX extra AU format;
- Bank of 128 programs all designed by WilliamK (there's also an Init bank if you want to start from zero and do your own presets);
- You can save/load/copy/paste programs, even from one bank to another bank;
- Wave Engine with predefined sounds: 48 selectable waves from multiple banks. Each bank has 12 waveforms, and you can load 4 banks at one time. Each waveform is a single cycle 1200 samples wave;
- Mono or Poly (32 voices total) with Unison (mono), Glide and Auto-Glide options;
- Up to 16 either Static or Wavesequenced Layers;
- ADSR envelope with clip output, velocity settings and an option to Loop the envelope ADS stages;
- Filter with ADSR envelope just for it (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, notch);
- The filter has smooth and limit options;
- ADSR Pitch envelope;
- Master Limiter that can be turned off (one per Zone, read below);
- 4 Zones, each zone is a complete set of options: layers + master options + effects;
- Layers can be Added or Multiplied with one-another, making a Ring Modulation effect;
- Sequenced layers can hold up to 128 steps, and each step you have the following options: volume, pan, time, pitch fine/tune, waveform, crossfade and filter frequency;
- Several Effects and the ability to host VST2/VST3 files (effects only, no bridging).
Pricing and Availability:
More From: WUSIK
Even more news...