TBPro Audio has released FinalLoud 2, the successor of FinalLoud. This is what they have to say about it...
FinalLoud 2 is a loudness and True Peak finalizer tool.
FinalLoud 2 solves quickly a very common challenge in audio engineering: reaching a certain target loudness level for any audio material while maintaining given True Peak ceiling.
Therefore FinalLoud 2 combines a gain control, a high quality True Peak limiter and an accurate loudness meter under an easy-to-use interface. The gain control pushes the loudness level to the target level and in parallel the limiter ensures the True Peak ceiling.
- 5 measurement methods: EBU IL/SL Max, RMS IL/SL Max, DialNorm
- Adjustable reference level
- Adjustable True Peak ceiling level
- Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014 and DialNorm
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4
- Automatic sync of measurement with DAW start/stop
- Preset management
- Many useful presets
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
- Free update for FinalLoud users
Pricing and Availability:
29€ (plus VAT)
The philosophy of designing organismic instruments
Full orchestral library in one package