Korg Minilogue XD MIDI Editor
Momo releases VST and standalone controller
Momo has released the Minilogue XD Editor / Controller, a VST and Standalone controller for the Korg synthesizer. Here's the list of fetaures in Momo's own words...
- It is perfect to integrate the Minilogue XD into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The Minilogue XD Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your DAW Project.
- You can save your new sound on the Minilogue XD and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameters can be selected and controlled.
- Available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
Pricing and Availability:
More From: MOMO
Even more news...
NAMM 2020: Krotos Audio Concept - New Synth Plugin
Its all about the modulation
NAMM 2020: Keith McMillen K-Board Pro 4 MPE With Deckards Dream
A quick demo using mpe to control Deckards Dream
NAMM 2020: Bitwig Studio Updates And Treats
A couple of new features that were introduced last year
NAMM 2020: Steinberg AXR4 USB
Steinberg release USB range of AXR4 interfaces
NAMM 2020: Presonus Quantum 2626, AR8c, ioStation 24c
Presonus extend the Quantum range, release new Studiolive ARc Range and new ioStation
NAMM 2020: Steinberg USB-C Audio Interface
AXR4U offers an alternative to the AXR4T Thunderbolt interface
Sonic LAB: Pittsburgh Modular Voltage Research Laboratory
Compact West Coast powerhouse
Sonic LAB: Cubase 10.5 Update
New workflows and features
Studio Tour: Ham Plaza's Synth Collection
Some lovely stuff here
Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra Library Out Today
Recorded at Maida Vale studios