Antares tells us that Auto-Tune Artist is optimized for real-time, low latency processing, on stage or in the studio. They say that, packed with powerful new features and enhancements, including a sleek new interface, the plug-in has been redesigned from the ground up for ease-of-use and optimal workflow.
Here’s the details direct from Antares...
Auto-Tune Artist (formerly Auto-Tune Live) is designed to meet the demanding needs of working musicians, producers, and live sound engineers. It includes all of the advanced real-time pitch correction features of Auto-Tune Pro, and is optimized for low latency performance on stage or in the studio.
Auto-Tune Artist is also packed with powerful new features and enhancements, starting with a sleek new interface, redesigned for ease-of-use and optimal workflow. We’ve added Basic and Advanced Views so you can find the tools you need, when you need them.
We’ve also added Flex-Tune for more natural and transparent pitch correction, Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” and Transpose for real-time pitch shifting. Compatibility with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune Artist with a single click.
Auto-Tune Artist also features Humanize to preserve subtle pitch variations on sustained notes, automatic Formant Correction, adjustable Throat Modeling, real-time MIDI Control, and advanced Vibrato Controls.
New features include:
- Classic Mode for the legendary "Auto-Tune 5 sound"
- Flex-Tune for more natural and transparent pitch correction
- Transpose for real-time pitch shifting
- Basic and Advanced Views so you can find the tools you need, quickly and easily
- Compatible with the Auto-Key plug-in (sold separately), for automatic key and scale detection.
- Does not require hardware dongle
- Real-time Auto-Tune pitch correction with fully adjustable Retune Speed
- Humanize feature with fully adjustable parameters to preserve subtle pitch variations on sustained notes
- Automatic Formant Correction
- Adjustable Throat Modeling
- Real-time MIDI Control and advanced Vibrato Controls
Pricing and Availability:
Friktion strings, iZotope RX-8, Pendulate, Jupiter 6, FSS MTX8