Timestretching Soundscape Machine
Rigid Audio announces Atheos for Kontakt
Rigid Audio tells us that Atheos, their newest creation is designed for ultra-deep soundscapes, textures and cinematic composing.
- 4 simultaneous running engines.
- 11 GB.
- 300 instruments for engines 1-3 ("sampler", "time-machine" and "tone-machine").
- 150 instruments for the fourth "noise" engine.
- string,bass,piano,pad,ambient,texture,bell,wind,wave and fx instruments.
- forward, reversed and "both" playback.
- sound category filters/selectors.
- volume, pan and glide control per engine.
- 11 filter types (incl. vowel and phaser).
- comprehensive and musical randomizing features.
- adjustable key (note) range for each engine for keysplits.
- each engine has its own output for individual mixing and processing in your DAW of choice.
- 4 sequencers with 4 steps table buffers for each engine.
- up to 16 simultaneous running sequencers.
- 2-128 steps per sequencer (up to 512 steps using the four table buffers).
- table buffer playlist options.
- inter-sequencer modulation.
- 7 sequencer playbackmodes (incl. flam, random and step).
- 40 built-in sequencer table presets.
- random table speed per sequencer
- extensive non-destructive table editing functions (incl. rescaling and stretch/shrink).
- 4 modulation targets for each sequencer.
- each modulation target features inverting, low/high range control and randomization.
- each sequencer can be modulated via modulation wheel or any continous MIDI controller.
- realtime modulation of any parameter (incl. effect parameters).
- modulation of engine features like speed, smooth, grain, formant and others.
- random modulation target selection.
Effects and presets:
- 5 freely assignable effect slots per engine.
- 22 effects to choose from (incl. filters, eq, distortion and tape saturation).
- effect slots can be exchanged (nudged left/right) while taking modulation routings into account.
- random effect type selection per slot.
- six controllable parameters per effect slot (incl. dry/wet controls when applicable).
- 120 built-in categorized engine presets ranging from damaged/lofi sounds to subtle and rhythmic variations.
- each engine preset can be loaded into any engine.
- random creation of engine presets based on pre-selected categories (e.g. gated, filtered, spacey).
NOTE: ATHEOS requires the full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1. It will not work with the free Kontakt Player.
Pricing and Availability:
ATHEOS will be released on the 15th of August 2019. It will retail for $129.99 (USD).
More From: RIGID AUDIO
Even more news...