Corsynth tells us that their new C111 Multimode Contour Generator is a quad analogue envelope generator and modulation source in MU Format that can be configured to create different kind of envelopes, from AD to ADSR and many more. Here's the details in their own words...
The module is composed by four identical envelopes with two operation modes :
- AD : Attack – Decay
- ASR : Attack – Sustain – Release
These envelopes can be combined by pairs to create envelope shapes that are not possible using a regular envelope generator. Up to six different envelopes are available at the same time.
Other important feature is that each envelope can be set in loop mode. This opens the possibility to use the envelopes as a LFO. The frequency range goes from 60Hz to one cycle every 15 seconds. It’s also possible to combine two envelopes in loop mode to generate complex modulation signals.
C111 main characteristics :
- Four independent envelopes with AD and ASR modes
- Each envelope can be set in Loop mode independently
- Attack time from 1mS to 5 seconds
- Decay time from 20 mS to 10 seconds
- Gate A-B and Gate C-D are internally connected
- Up to six envelopes available at the same time.
All these features make the C111 Multimode Contour Generator a really versatile module that can be used in every patch in your system.
Pricing and Availability:
265€ + VAT