Bleep Labs tells us that the Delaydelus2 is a modular friendly follow up to their original sampler/delay instrument.
• Stereo 16bit 44kHz audio i/o
• Banana plug patch bay allows you to play up to 4 samples at once triggered from the two arcade buttons or trigger inputs.
• Control the speed and direction of the samples with the knobs as well as the CV FM (-5V to 10V) input
• CV envelope follower out (0-8V) based on audio playback level
• Trigger outs (10V) from each sampler button.
• One shot mode, Gate (mpc style) mode, + Send external audio through the built in 1 second stereo delay.
• Record into one of 10 banks. Each can hold up to 17 seconds of high quality audio.
• Delay sync in and out with the ability to divide and multiply incoming sync rate.
• Micro SD card slot allows loading and saving WAV files to and from the 10 banks.
• Built-in new samples from Daedelus
• Powered by a 12V DC adapter - included.
Pricing and Availability:
Preorders have sold out. A limited amount will be available from retailers in September.
The philosophy of designing organismic instruments