Thenatan says that their VINYLIZER VST generates the warm sound and drive of old vinyl records and is a handy tool designed to add a wide range of Old Vinyl Textures to any studio toolkit. Here's the details in their own words...
VINYLIZER VST lets you control each nostalgic element independently, giving you all the vintage turntable sounds you love.
Add a Non-Stop Vinyl 'grit & grime' Texture to your clean, digital tracks Or Give your tracks that old school flavor by adding a touch of noise dust and Hiss As Simple As Press & Hold a Note on your Midi Keyboard.
These analog artifacts will add life and warmth to your tracks, just like the old records from back in the days when your record-player had "soul".
- 50 Endless Texture Presets
- 9 Layers (Rainy Street, Hum, Hiss, Ambient...)
- Gain Pan For Each Elements
- Built in classic sounding reverb
- Built in flexible LFO controls
- Built in Hi & Lo pass filter
- Ultra low CPU usage [perfect if you own a laptop / tablet / low spec PC/MAC]
- Ultra fast patch loading
Pricing and Availability:
On sale at $4.90 (regular price: $24.50 )