Sampleson has launched what they say is the first Spectral Modeled Hohner Pianet T out there. This is the story of their Model T in their own words
A classic of the late 70's and 80's. We recreated the Hohner Pianet T by Spectral Modeling, offering the real sound and feel of the simplest electromechanic piano in the history in just 30MB.
Carefully crafted. Detailed recreation of every single mechanical noise and main timbre. No velocity switching since is not sample-based. Available for Mac & Win, Standalone and Plug-in versions.
The Hohner Pianet T was one of the most affordable and common eletromechanical piano produced in the late 70's. Based on reeds, it generates a warm, bell-like but dark tone. Original Pianet T does not includes sustain pedal, due his simple mechanics and easily replazable pieces. But we included the option to activate the sustain pedal on our modeled recreation.
Also we recreated mechanics sound, very present in every Pianet T sound. (Controlable individually on our instrument)
THE HOHNER PIANET T
Late in the 70's Hohner launched a simple yet powerful electromechanical piano. Manufactured betwen 1977 and 1982, the Pianet T was one of the simplest EPs in the history. Based on reeds, ands sticky pads, the Pianet T offers a "Wurly" like sound but with a much more present mechanical noises due the proximity of the mechanics to the keyboard itself.
The Pianet T does not offers a sustain pedal or volume/tone controls. Despite this his tone makes extremely effect-friendly as many of the vintage EPs
- Spectral modeled full range Hohner Pianet T
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs -Sustain activation option. -Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Pricing and Availability:
$19.95 introductory price. (Regular price: $49)