Gospel Musicians has launched BASSalicious 2 for the iPad. They tell us that BASSalicious 2 for the iPad is the same as their desktop grade application - all features from the desktop have been ported over to the iPad, retaining the same quality, samples, synthesis, features, and usability. Here's the full details direct from Gospel Musicians...
• 400 Presets.
• 470 Sounds/Sample Streaming (1.6GB).
• 14 Analog Modeled Waveforms.
• 894 Wavetables.
• Analog Modeled Synthesis with PWM.
• Wavetable Synthesis with PWM.
• Warm Table Technology (Analog Warmth and thickness applied to wavetables).
• 22 Digital Effects.
• Right+Click/Tap-n-Hold easy assign modulation.
• Analog modeled multi-mode filters with Ladder filter emulations.
• Easy search and Favorites for Presets.
• iOS 11+.
• AUv3 Support with Full View.
• IAA Support.
• Background Audio Support.
• Separate MIDI Channel Selection.
• MIDI Learn any Parameter.
• Virtual MIDI.
• Background Audio.
• Full 2732 x 2048 HD View.
• NO AudioBus Support.
NEW in This Version
• 458 Brand New Sounds and 8,315 Samples.
• 165 NEW Wavetables, including Warm Wavetables.
• Added new electric and acoustic bass samples as well.
• Band NEW Easy to Use Preset System with quick saving, Favorites, searching and recall.
• Ported over Version 1 Presets.
• Version 1 Presets are 100% compatible.
• NEW SubHarm module to mangle the subharmonics.
• NEW Detune module for subtle analog detuning.
• NEW Feedback module for instant warming and feedback effects.
• NEW Multimode Ladder filters with added drive effect.
• NEW EASY Modulation System.
• NEW Favorites Option to recall favorite presets.
New Architecture and Synthesis
• New easier and flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving.
• New Lightening Fast Loading Streaming Engine with Custom Lossless format for better streaming.
• Brand New optimized and better quality sample-set sampled through high quality analog gear.
• Warm Wavetable Technology - Custom wavetable algorithm to keep waveforms warm and analog sounding.
• Modulation System with an easy right+click modulator assignment schema.
• A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter, giving a warm analog sound.
• A Classic Ladder Filter emulation for that classic synth bass filter sound.
• Ability to Double+Click and select multiple oscillators in which to edit.
• JP-8000 Supersaw Unison/Detune with blend option to be able to blend between regular and JP-Like detuning.
• Powered Scale Option - Scales the detuning in a unique and playable ways.
• The Blend Option allows you to blend between classic mode and JP SuperSaw mode.
• Brand New FX System.
• Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
• New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
• New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
• New Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
• New Stereo Spread/Widener with Safe Bass Multi-Mode Settings.
• Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs.
Pricing and Availability:
Introductory price of $7.99 until May 7th, 2019. (Regular price $14.99)
The philosophy of designing organismic instruments
50% discount for Sonicstate visitors too