Pro Sound Effects has released The Odyssey Collection: Complete, which they describe as the most robust offering to date from their partnership and collaboration with Academy Award®-winning sound editors, Mark Mangini (Blade Runner 2049, Mad Max: Fury Road) and Richard L. Anderson (The Lion King, Batman Returns). Here are the details direct from their press release...
Odyssey Complete (OC) is the culmination of a sonic journey – a general library featuring over 100,000 world-class sound effects in 295 categories. Developed from the entirety of Mangini and Anderson’s private collection, these rare and big-budget recordings were captured over 30 years while creating the sound for more than 250 Hollywood feature films and shows.
“I use this library every day,” says Mark Mangini. “It has been instrumental to our own success, and now the sounds can live on in the hands of the next generation of filmmakers and sound designers.”
Since announcing Odyssey in 2017, Pro Sound Effects has invested over 20,000 hours of curating, editing, cataloging, and mastering each sound file to make the library as intuitive and inspiring as possible for sound artists everywhere. As the ultimate Odyssey release, Odyssey Complete includes all existing and upcoming Odyssey products – including Odyssey Essentials, Odyssey Expanded, Odyssey Vehicles, and more.
OC KEY FEATURES:
- Over 100,000 Broadcast .wav Files: 1TB delivered via download or 2TB hard drive
- Includes all preceding Odyssey releases: Essentials, Expanded, Vehicles
- 50,000 Never-Before-Released Sounds: Exclusive to Odyssey Complete
- 295 Categories: From everyday essentials to specialty elements
- Rich Metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer
- Search Software: Drag-and-drop to your DAW
- 100% Royalty-Free license for use in any project
- Flexible Access: On hard drive, online, or on your server
- Buyout, Monthly, and Annual Payment Options
Pricing and Availability:
1-User Perpetual License
Monthly: $619/month for 12 months
Multi-User Annual License: Starting at $2,995 per year
The philosophy of designing organismic instruments