Sound Dust tells us that CHOIRPOOL is an in-human choir sample library for Kontakt cunningly constructed from 90s voice modeling, vocoding and chaotic tape warble. This is their full description...
CHOIRPOOL is a non-human choir module sampled from 90s voice-modeling hardware, vocoding, chaotic tape-warble - and absolutely no real voices. A new set of otherworldly vocal timbres, recognisably human, but definitely not your average choir sample set.
10 morphable Choir Bot sound sets :
- Male Choir
- Female Choir
- Butch Chorus
- La La Choir
- Femme Fatale
- Deep Breath
- Dear Robot
- Old Man
- Lady Vocode
The Modwheel seamlessly moves between all 10 choir bots for organic and other-human vocal gymnastics.
- Two Kontakt .nki instruments for full Kontakt 5.8.1 (normal and lite versions)
- 33 snaphots
- 900- 24bit samples
- 2.7GB download (NCW compressed from 3.2GB sample pool)
- Choir Bots sampled from ancient Roland VC 2 voice modeling and vocoding card loaded into VariOS system and recorded through Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps and Strymon DECO tape module.
- Modwheel (or any midi controller sending CC1) assigned to real time morphing control of Choir Bots.
- Forwards and reverse playback control.
- Note Lock function that spreads last touched note across the whole keyboard for old school style sampling.
- 80 custom made convolution impulse repsonses taken from hardware software and real spaces.
- XY pad control of filter, tremolo, convolution and EQ.
- Stereo width adjustment.
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
- Pitch bend amount adjustment
- ADSR control.
- All controls mapped to NKS and will show up in DAW automation.
- Requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1 or above
Pricing and Availability: