Before you go.
Sonicstate have just launched a weekly newsletter, sign up for for the latest news, exclusive offers and more here..
We respect your privacy, Unsubscribe at any time.
NAMM 2019: Denon DJ Prime 4 Standalone DJ System
Four decks, audio interface 31/01/19
Affilliate Links help support the site
Denon DJ announced their new Prime 4 , a 4-Deck Standalone DJ system with 10-inch multi-touch/gesture display, dual-zone output, pro-mixer section, powerful performance pads, dual mic channels and a 2.5-inch built-in SATA drive bay.
Highly specified for DJs who want to work with a standalone system, yet still want plenty of features, the Prime 4 offers the abillity to work with up to four decks, you can even run 2 completely independent sets to separate rooms with the new Zone Output feature, letting a separate playlist be sent to a separate pair of outputs while the main DJ performance set rocks the main room.
8 performance pads for sample or clip triggering and the abillity to send control to Resolume or other compatible applications.
Available march 2019 priced at $1699
4-Deck standalone Engine Prime DJ system
• 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gestures
• Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to a separate room
• Built-in 2.5-inch SATA drive bay to store music onboard
• 6-inch rugged metal jog wheel with HD central display
• (4) assignable input channels for external media sources
• (2) dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control
• StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
• Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
• Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
• (4) USB and (1) SD media inputs for music playback
• USB keyboard support
• Coming soon | Serato DJ Pro control enabled
Thanks to Audio Technica For Providing These Mics For Our Crew BP894cW Cardioid Condenser Head Mic Pro8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Mic