Behringer has released new firmware for its Neutron Eurorack synth. The update adds new features and support for the Neutron application which offers editing via a USB computer connection.
• Added full support for the Neutron Application. • Added Restore Default Parameters button combination.
• Added LFO One Shot mode.
• Added LFO Re-trigger option for overlapping notes.
• Added LFO rate Key Track – The LFO rate will double or halve for each octave played above or
below a user defined note.
• Added LFO Shape re-ordering – Any of the LFO shapes can be placed in any of the 5 available
locations, including duplicate shapes.
• Added LFO Phase offset – Each LFO slot can have an independently set phase offset
(configurable to 0, 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270 or 315 degrees).
• Added the ability to set the maximum LFO Depth between 0-100%.
• The VCF in key track mode will track with porta & pitch bend.
• Added an internal VCF mod source with the following options:
Disabled, After Touch, Mod Wheel and Note On Velocity).
• Added the ability to set the Filter Mod Depth between 0-100%
• Added independent Auto Glide options for each oscillator. The user can set an auto glide range of
up to +12/-12 semitones. The rate of auto glide is defined by the Porta time control.
• Added configurable pitch bend range between 0-24 semitones (The same value is used for
both +’ve and -‘ve pitch bend ranges).
• Added note priority options of High, Low and Last note.
• Implemented Oscillator keyboard split for Oscillator 1 and 2. Oscillator 1 plays below the split
point and oscillator 2 plays above the split point (Also dependent on note priority).
• Added the ability to configure a maximum and minimum note numbers. This limits the MIDI
notes that the Neutron will respond to.
• Added the ability to Mute out of range notes.
• Implemented SysEx commands for all configurable settings, including MIDI Channel selection.
• OSC 2 can now be configured to ignore incoming MIDI notes.
Free sample management tool gets more features