Following its global debut, RØDE Microphones, has announced that the RØDECaster Pro, which they describe as the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio - is now shipping worldwide. RØDE Founder and Chairman, Peter Freedman told us, “We released our first podcast product, the Podcaster USB microphone, in 2004. Since then, our broadcast microphones, especially the Procaster and RØDE NT-USB mics, have become the microphones of choice for the growing podcasting and vlogging world. The RØDECaster Pro Podcast Studio is a real passion project for us here at RØDE, and the natural next step in our mission to democratise the tools of creativity. The RØDECaster Pro puts a professional level studio in the hands of everyone – whether they are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. There is nothing like this in the world!”
Here’s more details direct from RØDE...
Boasting an innovative set of features that have never been found together in a single console, the RØDECaster™ Pro has already sent waves of excitement across podcasting communities around the world.
Now, everyone with a dream to create professional-quality podcasts will be able to do so seamlessly with this powerful platform. This is a remarkable new direction for RØDE, one that is set to change the face of podcasting forever.
On-board features include:
- 4 microphone channels: Class A, servo biased inputs able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones.
- Separate inputs for:
- 3.5mm TRRS (phone or device)
- Bluetooth (phone or device)
- USB (for music/audio or app calls)
- Programmable sound effects pads 8 colour-coded sound effects triggers for programmable jingles and sound effects.
- Pristine audio quality phone and app calls – with no echo (mix-minus). Easily adjust levels – no extra gear or messy set-up involved.
- Programmable in the RØDECaster™ Pro or from your computer via the software.
- APHEX® Exciter™ and Big Bottom™ patented processing for that rich, warm tone only found in professional broadcast systems. Also includes multistage dynamics: compression, limiting and noise-gating.
- Intuitive touch-screen operation. A full colour, high-resolution touch-screen allows easy control of all settings, including EQ presets for a range of professional voicings.
- 4 high-power headphone outputs and stereo speaker out, each with independent volume controls.
- Records direct to microSD Card for completely self-contained operation, or to your preferred computer and software via USB.
- Live streaming capability. Today’s radio!
Pricing and Availability:
The RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio is shipping now and will be available for sale in December 2018.