KORG ELECTRIBE Wave has undergone a major update. The latest version 2 is now available providing sample import and compatibility with Ableton Live Project. Here's the details direct from KORG...
KORG ELECTRIBE WAVE, equipped with powerful wavetable sound to help produce state-of-the-art dance music, has undergone a major update. We present the new version 2, which is compatible with drum sample import, Ableton Live Project, and offers two types of expansion packs each with 30 wavetables, 55 programs, and 16 patterns (in-app purchase content). Version 2 of KORG ELECTRIBE WAVE represents the continued evolution of fast sound creation made possible by our graphical interface, which uses Wavetable’s innovative and exciting sounds.
In addition, we have made available a free sample pack which includes a large number of carefully curated sounds from the past ELECTRIBE series, M01, DONCAMATIC, and more.
KORG ELECTRIBE Wave Version 2 - New Features
- Now supports user sample import for drum parts.
- Added exclusive group selection for drum parts.
- Free drum sample packs are available.
- Now supports Ableton Live Project Export.
- Added Audio bounce format selector.
- Added "Pattern play mode" that enables you to change patterns in 3 ways.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
- New expansion pack "Solid Waves" is available*.
- New expansion pack "Atmospheric Waves" is available*.
* Offered as in-app purchases.
Pricing and Availability:
$19.99 at the app store.