Klevgrand tells us that Kleverb is an algorithmic reverb designed for quick and smooth handling with supreme results. A spokesperson told us, “An intuitive UI combined with a carefully calibrated network of filters and delays gives a very flexible and mixable reverb. Thanks to a built-in ducker, three different room size algorithms, and high quality filters this reverb covers most of a music producer’s needs.”
• Room size selection.
• Filters with selectable type on both early and late reflections.
• Wet signal modulation.
• Damping filter.
• Diffusion and Stereo Spread parameters.
• Decay time between 0 and 25 seconds.
• Pre delay parameter.
• Ducker (compressor), with dry signal as side chain.
• Early / Late signal mix parameter.
• Wet and Dry signal level parameters.
Pricing and Availability:
AU/VST/AAX $29.99 (Until Nov 15, then $59.99)
iOS (AUv3 only) $9.99 (Until Nov 15, then $19.99)
Two (well, three) new products from Verbos