Klevgränd has released Degrader, which they describe as a combined resampler and bit crusher effect plug-in. A spokesperson told us, "Degrader can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lo-fi effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it’s a handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions. It also comes with a handful of factory presets."
• Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
• Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
• Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24 bits.
• Additional distortion algorithm.
• Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob)
• Input and output gain control.
• Dry / Wet mix.
• Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
Pricing and Availability:
AU/VST/AAX $19.99 (Until Oct 1, then $39.99)
iOS (AUv3 only) $7.99 (38% off intro price until Oct 1)
Richard Nichol takes us through their new synth
2hp seem to keep packing a load of features into their tiny little modules