Puremagnetik describes Cloud Machine as a spectral blurring and space utility. They say that it creates sweeping clouds of resynthesized particles from any audio input. A spokesperson told us, "Use it in real time to turn your voice into a glacial canvas. Process drums, vocals, and synthesizers to create shimmering, evolving textures. You can use Cloud Machine for subtle effects, or crank it up for the unexpected!"
Cloud Machine Features
• Spectral blurring and resynthesis
• Spectral pitch shifting
• Dedicated, stereo reverb effect
• Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host
• Includes a collection of factory presets
• OSX 10.8 or Windows 10 x64
• Audio Units or VST compatible audio host
Pricing and Availability:
Cloud Machine is currently offered as part of Puremagnetik's Spark subscription for $8 per month. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD.
6 voices, plenty to fiddle with
Classic Ensoniq Emulation
With Chris from Battery Operated Orchestra
Full Hydrasynth engine, smaller package