Sonicsmith has posted this video introduction to the ConVertor+ Audio Controlled Synthesizer, a new version of the ConVertor synth with several improvements.
A spokesperson told us, "The ConVertor+ has the cutting edge technology to control analog synths with your own instrument. Its internal sound engine is completely analog and it works on a standard 9V power. it can “learn” the frequency of a monophonic analog audio input while playing analog synth waves and CV outputs of pitch, ENV, gate and trigger CV outputs. Unlike other analog VCO’s, the ACO never looses tune, has 8 octaves range of detection and has 5-12 micro-seconds reaction time."
- Single ACO audio controlled synthesizer
- Extracts gate, pitch, envelope and trigger CV signals from a single audio input
- Plays internal analog synth with both square and sawtooth waves along with the input
- Input auto-adjusting filter can work in 2 pole (faster) or 4 pole (tighter)
- Powerful Input preamp with clean 40dB range
- Envelope follower with continuous control from positive to reverse shape
- Side chain minijack input can feed the second ENV follower for alternative ENV path
- 2 thru jacks duplicate the main input and side-chain input for unlimited daisy chaining
- 9V battery operation or standard 9V pedal supply
- Dual level meters for main input and side chain input
- Input auto-filter is assignable to the output where it’s audible
- Robust 2mm aluminum casing
Pricing and Availability: