TOUCH for VIRUS is the first dedicated patch editor for Virus TI synthesizers on iPad. It has been designed for TI Snow, but it works for other models too (Desktop, Polar etc.). Here's the details direct from developer, Maarten Lierop...
TOUCH for VIRUS:
- Create patches on VIRUS TI synthesizers with iPad
- Dedicated knobs and sliders for all parameters*
- No computer or other software needed
* excluding. custom arp pattern, Input effect, vocoder and atomizer parameters)
- Save & reload created patches
- Organize your patches in collections and categories
- Load patches partially, based on (de)selected ‘sections’
SECTION PRESETS: New to VIRUS TI:
The roughly 350 parameters of a patch are split in 7 sections:
- Save and load presets for each section.
- Create new patches in seconds by choosing different combinations of section presets
- Sections: Oscillators / Filter & Amplifier / Modulation / Controller / Arpeggiator / Effects / Ambiance
OTHER IMPORTANT ASPECTS:
- Virus TI needs to be set to 'Single'-mode.
- USB to MIDI interface is needed
- TOUCH for VIRUS also supports MIDI over Bluetooth
- Because of limitations of the Virus TI, it's USB port cannot be connected to iPad directly.
Pricing and Availability:
$13.99 at the app store.
A portable and low cost entry into the world of N.I. Komplete
Two (well, three) new products from Verbos