iZotope Inc today officially release VocalSynth 2 - with an all new GUI, several new features for manipulating and processing the voice (or other instruments).
There's a brand new module called BioVox which allows real-time manipulation of vocal characteristics, including vowel reshaping (turn an ahh into an eee etc).
VocalSynth 2 is available now either as a direct purchase ($149 till June 28th) or as a rent-to-own option via Splice.com.
VocalSynth 2 Key features:
- Biovox: Using scientific modeling of a human vocal tract, adjust human vocal characteristics like nasality, vowel shapes, and formants for a smooth, textural vocal treatment to any audio signal.
- Stompbox-style effects: VocalSynth 2’s effects include two brand new pedal-style effects: Chorus and Ring Mod with a unique tremolo effect. Now drag to re-order all seven effects including an improved Shred with sequencer as well as Distort, Filter, Transform, and Delay.
- 3 ways to play: VocalSynth 2 is built to be flexible, giving you three ways to interact and create: Auto Mode, MIDI Mode, and Sidechain Mode.
- Inter-plugin communication: Use VocalSynth 2 within Neutron 2’s Visual Mixer and Masking Meter, as well as Tonal Balance Control for a bird’s eye view of your music production at all times.
- Extensive sonic enhancements to the Vocoder module as well as Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox that improve usability, CPU utilization, and sound quality.
- Reimagined interface with deep control: VocalSynth 2 includes a brand new, modern interface and the addition of advanced synthesizer controls for each individual module. Paired with a fluid, evolving visualization, VocalSynth 2 is primed for hours of creativity with you at the helm.