A new project from the people at Rebel Technology -and Martin Klang - cool name!
The Magus Modular Synthesizer Toolkit is a DSP based synthesizer system with 24 patchpoints and highly flexible audio processing. At its core is a custom DSP engine - no, its not a Raspberry Pi!
The Magus is also joined by the Wizard Minisynth and Alchemist MicroSynth - available as Kickstarter rewards.
- 48kHz 24-bit stereo audio
- 32-bit floating point DSP
- Powerful ARM Cortex M4 processor
- 8 Megabyte RAM
- Latency down to less than 1 millisecond
- 3.5mm stereo headphone / line level output
- 3.5mm stereo line level input
- 20x 12-bit bidirectional CV patch points (Magus only)
- 128x64 OLED display (Magus)
- Dual mono audio inputs and outputs (Magus)
- 2x CV in and 2x CV out, 12-bit (Wizard)
- 1x trigger input, 1x trigger output (Wizard)
- 1x trigger input, 1x CV input (Alchemist)
- USB MIDI Host interface (Magus and Wizard)
- USB MIDI Device interface
- 16x RGB LEDs (Magus)
- 1x RGB LED (Wizard and Alchemist)
- DC Power Jack, 2.1mm centre positive