Its become a well trodden path from Moogfest. Those who purchase the Engineer VIP Pass , get to make a new Moog machine at the Synth Building Workshop. Think WerkStat and DFAM -this year lucky builders will be building something called the Sub-Harmonicon.
This year’s workshop will build the Sub-Harmonicon, a brand-new electronic instrument inspired by the Trautonium, the Rythmicon, and the Schillinger System. It is a semi-modular harmonic kaleidoscope that divides into itself until everything that is up becomes down
What often happens next is that this then gets put into production, either as a limited run or full. To get your hands on this early, you'll need to buy this pass, which does cost $1500, but you also get:
- VIP Access to all events and exclusive areas.
- Complimentary food and beverage in select areas.
- Prioritized access to workshop registration.
- Access to a dedicated Festival Concierge who organizes your Engineer class schedule and is available for any questions you have may have.
- A custom embroidered patch patch representing the 2018 Engineer Workshop class.
The 2018 Engineer Pass is extremely limited in number and will only be available while supplies last.