Electro-Harmonix has introduced the 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory, the company's most advanced looper to date, featuring six mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track per loop. It will record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16GB Micro SD card and switching between loops is quick and easy.
A spokesperson told us, "The new 95000 is housed in a rugged, aluminum, all metal chassis with a control layout that has been optimized for use as both a tabletop and foot-pedal unit. This new design ensures that the player can take maximum advantage of the looper's powerful performance capabilities."
The 95000 also features a robust I/O including two audio inputs, each capable of handling a microphone (phantom power is included), instrument or unbalanced line input so the unit can readily connect to all sound sources. Left / right outputs, a Monitor out and a Headphone Out are included.
• 6 tracks / 1 mixdown track per loop, up to 100 loops per Micro SD card
• 16 GB Micro SD card included providing up to 375 minutes of recording time
• Optimized design: the control surface is presented at a 10 degree angle while the footswitches are set at a steeper 25 degree angle so the user's foot will not hit the controls.
• Records high quality 44.1kHz audio directly to Micro SD cards
• MIDI In, MIDI Out, MIDI clock sync capability as master and slave
• Nearly all functions can be controlled via MIDI CC (Control Change) messages.
• Import / export .WAV files to MAC or PC via the built-in USB port
• TAP Button allows you to set loop BPM
• Quantize or non-quantize (free running) recording modes
• Speed adjust over a 2-octave range
• Overdub or punch in / out recording
• Reverse playback and recording
• Loop progress may be displayed in Bar/Beat format
• Expression pedal control over loop volume
• Left/right outputs, Monitor Out, Headphone Output
Pricing and Availability:
The 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory is available now, includes an EHX 9.6VDC 500mA power supply and carries a US Street Price of $550.00.
State of the art for super-wide workflow enhancement