Moog today announced the DFAM - the second in Mother in the series - its a semi modular analog percussion synthesizer. Although it does feature two analog oscialltors and a Hpass.lowpass ladder filter.
Initially introduced as the VIP DIY workshop from 2017's Moogfest workshops, as with the Werkstat, it has now become a thing.
Its a rhythmic percussion synth, with heavy emphasis on resonance and how that can shape the sound together with the CV and Velocity sequencer and patching points.
Its shipping now (on the way to dealers) and is priced at $679
- SOUND ENGINE: Analog
- ANALOG SEQUENCER: 8-Steps With Pitch and Velocity Per-Step
- SEQUENCER PANEL CONTROLS: Tempo, Run/Stop, Trigger, Advance
- SOUND SOURCES: 2 Oscillators With Square and Triangle Waveforms, 1 White Noise Generator, 1 External Audio Input
- FREQUENCY CONTROL: +/- 5 Octaves (10 Octave Range)
- MIXER: Level controls for Oscillator 1, Oscillator 2 and White Noise/External Audio Input
- FILTER: 20Hz-20KHz Switchable Low Pass / High Pass 4-Pole Transistor Ladder FilterENVELOPES: VCO EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Bipolar Amount Control, VCF EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Bipolar Amount Control, VCA EG w/ Voltage Controlled Decay and Selectable Fast/Slow Attack Time
- PATCHBAY: 24x 3.5mm Jacks
- PATCHBAY INPUTS: Trigger, VCA CV, Velocity, VCA Decay, External Audio, VCF Decay, Noise Level, VCO Decay, VCF Mod, VCO 1 CV, 1-2 FM Amount, VCO 2 CV, Tempo, Run/Stop, Advance/Clock.
- PATCHBAY OUTPUTS: VCA, VCA EG, VCF EG, VCO EG, VCO 1, VCO 2, Trigger, Velocity, Pitch.