Erica Synths tells us that Acidbox III has arrived. They say that it brings you the core of the famous Polivoks VCF in stereo version with unique audio signal overdrive circuit, built in LFO and envelope follower in a compact, full aluminium case.
A spokesperson said, "The Acidbox III has adjustable input gain, therefore it works with various sound sources – guitars, units with line level signals (synthesizers, grooveboxes, etc.) and modular synths. Configurable control input allows to connect a bypass footswitch, expression pedal, external cutoff control voltage source and LFO synchronization trigger. This makes the Acidbox an ideal companion in almost every production or live performance setup."
- Polivoks core stereo lowpass/bandpass VCF with the original programmable opamps
- Unique audio overdrive circuit
- Versatile syncable LFO with 8 waveforms
- Tap tempo button
- Envelope follower with modulation level attenuverter
- Master modulation control
- Manual and CV control over cutoff frequency
- Configurable control input for footswitch, expression pedal and external LFO/cutoff control
- Adjustable input gain
Pricing and Availability:
Shipping within 2 weeks
Price: 390EUR + 21% VAT for individual customers in EU without EU VAT registration number + shipping