Build Your Own Dreadbox Analogue Monosynth US
Hades DIY Kit features a single VCO synth built into a cardboard box
Affilliate Links help support the site
Dreadbox has released the Hades DIY Kit for anyone who wishes to build an analogue monophonic synth.
- Analog Monophonic Synthesizer
- Full Analog Circuit only with Through Hole Components
- 42HP – Eurorack Compatible
- 1x VCO with 2 suboctaves and 3 waves (pulse, double saw, saw)
- Variable Width for pulse and double saw
- Glide control
- 3-pole 18dB/oct Resonating State Variable Filter
- Drive Circuit
- OTA based VCA
- 2 envelope Generators -Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain –Attack, Release (VCA hardwired)
- Triangle and Square Wave LFO
- 13 patch points eurorack compatible
- External Input
- 5 MIDI Octaves from C0 up to C5 or unlimited via CV/Gate
Pricing and Availability:
DIY Kit 140€
More From: DREADBOX
Even more news...
Lemur and touch
AI, Reliq Audio matrix
Engine enhancements, MS-20 filter and more
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.