Classic Console Emulation
SKnote releases Ch5 channel strip with mic pre, EQ and compressor
SKnote says that their new Ch5 channel strip is modelled after one of the most classic consoles around.
- Mic channel. Character. Smooth Hipass and Lowpass.
- Four bands of "discrete" EQ for classic sound. "Proportional Q".
- Vintage characterful compressor. Aggressive where needed. "All Buttons In" mode included.
- Available as VST, AU, AAX native and DSP for 32 and 64 bit, Windows and Mac systems.
- Runs on Avid HDX systems and Venue consoles, too. All formats included.
- Useful "Bypass All" button. Bypasses all instances at once fast mix comparison
Pricing and Availability:
More From: SKNOTE
Even more news...
Superbooth 22: 4ms - Five new modules
4ms show us their new modules with an emphasis on modulation
Superbooth 22: U-he - Prototype Envelope And Cascade Filter
A very early preview of the upcoming filter and Envelope modules
Superbooth 22: ASM - Hydrasynth Explorer
Gaz gets his hands on the tiny but powerful synth
Superbooth 22: Fine Gear - Dirt Magnet
Analog multi effect unit with real tape delay and oodles of dirty character
Superbooth 22: IK Multimedia UNO Synth Pro Black Edition
Limited edition black synth plus a new audio interface and four FX pedals
Superbooth 22: Cre8audio East Beast
Fully analogue east-coast style semi modular synth
New native instrument from the Spark range
Four new banks for the monster soft synth
String orchestra + classic synths = joy
We take a look