Affilliate Links help support the site
Momo has released the Circuit Midi Editor, a VST / Standalone - GUI for the Novation's Circuit groovebox, described as being perfect for integrating Circuit into your DAW.
Here's a list of what Momo to say about it...
- You can control and mixing the Sessions, change and create new sounds "on the fly".
- It provides a simple access to all important parameters.
- The Plug-In allows you to set the hardware easily and automated the controller movement from the DAW, they can be stored in your Project.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac as VST, Standalone and AU.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can select the sound off the "Synth 1 + Synth 2 and Drum 1-4".
- The parameter can be changed on the "Circuit Midi Editor", and stored on Circuit Hardware.
Pricing and Availability:
More From: MOMO
Even more news...