Affilliate Links help support the site
MIDAS Microphone Preamplifier 502, a 500 Series Modular MIDAS Microphone Preamplifier with Classic XL4 Filters, is now available.
- High performance, compact 500 Series premium MIDAS microphone/line preamplifier
- Award-winning MIDAS amp has been enhanced with quad discrete ultra low noise input transistors
- Legendary MIDAS input allows up to +24 dBu signal levels with no pad while featuring the much loved soft clipping characteristic
- Classic MIDAS XL4 swept low and high pass filters with independent selection switches
- Switchable electronic or discrete transistor driven transformer balanced output for sonic flexibility
- Unique twin precision 11 segment LED circular input and output level metering
- High accuracy rotary switch gain control with 60 dB range in 5 dB steps
- Output gain trim with ±20 dB range controls input and output stage colouration
- Total gain range is an amazing -20 dB to +80 dB easily accommodating low output mics
- Large gain trim knobs provide precise control of input and output gains
- Illuminated switches for filters, +48V, polarity reverse and electronic/transformer output select
- Power up mute relays prevent switch on thumps
- Premium quality components throughout for a crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Pricing and Availability:
More From: MIDAS
Even more news...