iConnectivity describes their ConnectAUDIO2/4 as an easy to use, ultra-sturdy, 2-input/4-output professional audio and MIDI interface for MacOS, Windows, Linux, and iOS (Requires Apple Lightning-to-USB-3 Camera Adapter).
IConnectivity had this to say about it...
This studio-quality interface handles everything you throw at it, whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, DJ... just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
It's fast and easy to use, and it's built like a tank. Control all its features right from the touch panel, no extra software needed. Throw it in your bag without worrying about parts to break off.
Need to cue or monitor? Just touch the panel. Setting levels? You'll appreciate the advanced meters. MIDI? The same robust technology touring acts rely on is onboard.
And it includes a great software suite, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of samples and loops from Big Fish Audio.
- Effortless user interface, easy to set up and control
- Multi-mode direct monitoring. Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out
- Easy to set levels and check/assign routing
- Two extra assignable outputs to make it fit your application, such as you're cuing or tracking
- Headphones can have an independent mix
- Are you using an instrument and a condenser mic? Or one dynamic mic? Individually switchable +48V phantom power for each input
- USB bus-powered, no wall power required
- Built like a tank
- Sleek-looking, but sturdy. This is a studio-quality interface with industrial-grade metal chassis. No protruding parts to break off
- iConnectivity MIDI inside
- Major touring acts and studios around the world depend on iConnectivity's robust MIDI technology
Pricing and Availability:
$149.99 estimated street price
available in February 2017