We brought you initial news of the Dreadbox Nyx Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer a few days ago and now the company has posted a new demo video.
- Analog Paraphonic Synthesizer
- Unique Reverb Effect by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3)
- 2 x VCO with separate glide controls
- Dual State Variable 24 or 12dB / oct Filter
- Triangle wave LFO
- Triple Unique Envelope Generator (can be used as an LFO)
- Unique Routing control (allows open architecture)
- 15 patches for an astonishing Modular experience:
- CV Outputs: VCO2 direct wave out with attenuation control,
- Envelope 1 , Envelope 2 (with attenuation), Modulation Wheel, Gate, Midi to CV
- CV Inputs: Osc1 Frequency, Osc2 Frequency, VCF Cut off (for both filters),VCF Cut off (post for the 2nd filter), VCO1 PW, Gate, CV, VCA
Pricing and Availability:
Available February 2017.