Following on from last months JP-08 editor, Momo has released a MIDI editor for the Roland Boutique JX-03 synth. It is available as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and as VST, AU and Standalone for Macs. Here's a list of features in the words of the developer:
- The JX-03 parameters can be automated, they can be stored in your Project.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and controlled.
- You can select the sound off the JX-03 (Bank: A/B/C ).
- The hidden parameters 'Portamento', 'Delay' and 'Hold', can be changed on the JX-03 Midi Editor, which are not present on the JX-03 surface.
- You need the JX-03 System Update Version 1.10
Pricing and Availability: