This week saw the launch of a new company called 2hp, focusing on a compact module line.
There are 6 modules in the range so far:
- Env: Envelope generator with linear and exponential shapes.
- Filt: Multimode analog filter with simultaneous outputs for low pass, high pass, band pass and notch filter types.
- LFO: Low frequency oscillator with smooth morphing between sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square waveforms.
- Nse: Noise generator with downsample control and VCA mode.
- Polyphonic Transient Processing
- Osc: Analog oscillator with FM, Sync, and V/Oct inputs. Simultaneous output of sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square waveforms.
- Rnd: Random voltage generator with attenuation and random gates.
Pricing and Availability: