Kymatica tells us that AUM is a flexible audio mixer, recorder, and connection hub for your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Here, in their own words, is the details of what it can do:
Connect hardware inputs and outputs, Audio Unit extensions, Inter-App Audio apps, Audiobus, soundfile players, built-in signal processing and filters, in any configuration you want.
Route anything to anywhere with mix-busses, effect sends, audiobus ports, and external multi-channel audio interfaces.
Play hosted synths and instruments using the built-in keyboard or external MIDI controllers, or sequence them from other apps using Virtual MIDI.
Record mixes, individual tracks, or both, straight into the storage space of AudioShare (no copying of files needed).
Play back recordings, soundfiles and loops as channel sources in the mixer for backing tracks, further processing or mixing.
Route MIDI in any way you like using the MIDI matrix.
Synchronize everything with the sample-accurate transport clock and play in time with other apps or devices using Ableton Link, a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
Includes built-in processing nodes for various stereo processing, Mid/Side balance and conversion, EQs and filters, limiting, clipping and saturation. Or use any 3rd party Audio Unit extension or Inter-App Audio effect.
All controls in the mixer can be controlled via MIDI, including parameters of hosted and built-in plugins.
- High quality audio up to 32-bit 96kHz
- Clean and intuitive user interface with crisp vector graphics
- Extremely compact and optimized code, very small app size
- Unlimited* number of channels
- Unlimited* number of effect slots
- Inserts and sends are configurable pre/post-fader
- Internal busses for mixing or effect sends
- Supports multi-channel audio interfaces
- Supports Audio Unit extensions, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
- Audiobus state saving
- Highly accurate transport clock
- Metronome and optional pre-roll
- Sends host sync to Audio Unit plugins and IAA apps
- Play in time with Ableton Link
- FilePlayer with sync and looping, access to all AudioShare files
- Records straight into AudioShare storage space
- Built-in nodes for stereo processing, filtering and dynamics
- Latency compensation makes everything align at the outputs
- Separate Inter-App Audio / Audiobus output ports
- Built-in MIDI keyboard
- Fully MIDI controllable
- MIDI Matrix for routing MIDI anywhere
Pricing and Availability:
$9.99 (introductory price) at the app store.