Nord Electro is everywhere, barely a televised gig or festival goes by without seeing one of the highly visible red keyboards on stage. I guess it means that people rate them for stage use.
This NAMM sees the introduction of another iteration in the range - the Electro 5.
- Splits and Layers – Piano/Organ, Piano/Sample, Sample/Organ
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB memory for Nord Sample Library
- OLED Display for excellent overview and readability
- 6 Split Points with LED indicators
- Redesigned Program section with Set List feature
- E-E key range for 5D 73 and 5 HP
All NAMM 2015 News
Follow us on Twitter
More From: CLAVIA
Even more news...