U-he have been making highly regarded software instruments and effects for a while now. Zebra features heavily on many a Hans Zimmer soundtrack thanks to the awesome sound design work of Howard Scarr.
Their Diva synth many people swear by as an exmple of one of the finest analogue emulator software synths around.
Bazille takes things in a different, more digital, direction with its unique brand of digital modular synthesis, analogue modelled filters and on board effects. Its been several years in development and eagerly awaited by many.
And whats more its on special offer, you can buy it now at $89 - reduced from $129
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance)
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators
- signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer
- multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation)
- single-page alternative skin included
- microtuning support (.tun files)
- multichannel MIDI support
- user interface zoom in 10% steps
- over 1700 presets...