Logic Pro Updated US
Version 10.0.7 features include support for 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pros
Affilliate Links help support the site
Apple has updated Logic Pro to version 10.0.7.
- Now supports 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro models
- The current volume, pan, and send values for all selected tracks can now be inserted at the playhead position
- Enabling Low Latency Mode no longer creates sync issues for Drummer, Ultrabeat, Native Instruments Machine and other plug-ins with integrated step sequencers
- Automation can now be copied and pasted to any location using the Marquee tool
- Adds an option for MIDI volume and pan data to control the instrument plug-in instead of the channel strip
- Resolves several snap and alignment guide issues
- Various fixes that improve XML import and export with Final Cut Pro X
- Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility
Pricing and Availability:
Update is free.
Logic Pro costs $199.99
More From: APPLE
Even more news...
Superbooth 2023: U-he - Zebra 3 Early Feature Look
The long awaited Zebra 3 gallops ever nearer
Superbooth 2023: IK Multimedia - iLoud Monitors - Tonex Pedal
White iLoud monitors and a new modelling guitar pedal
Superbooth 2023: Finegear - Modmix - Dirt Magnet
CV controlled mixing console and some distinctly dirty effects
Jim takes a look
Battery powered synth with Battery Operated Orchestra
New features, new patches
Zebra 2.9 + ZebraHZ and 4000 or so patches
Copyright Sonic State Ltd © 1995-2023. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission from Sonic State is prohibited.