Affilliate Links help support the site
In this video from keyboardmag1, Tom Oberheim drops by the home of SF Bay area musician Mikael Johnston to deliver Mikael's brand new Two-Voice synthesizer.
Tom Oberheim recently brought back the Two Voice, very similar to the original, but with the addition of a few interesting upgrades.
Two Voice Features:
- Mini-Sequencer is enhanced - you still generate a sequence with the knobs ( up to 16 positions ) but you can store sequences from the knobs into flash memory
- Two sequences can be played simultaneously (or play one sequence while also playing on the keyboard, like the old one)
- After sequences are stored in flash memory, you can edit them to add 2-way, 3-way or 4-way ratcheting and you can program the gate length from zero (like a rest) up to almost the complete step length
- Sequences can be chained into songs, and each step in a song can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount and number of repeats
- Sequencer syncs to Midi Clock
- Keyboard outputs velocity and pressure
- Each module (both SEMs, Mini-Sequencer, Keyboard Control) has mini-jack patch points (56 patchpoints)
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Pan pots
- Headphone output
- Separate Vibrato LFO
Pricing and Availability:
More From: OBERHEIM
Even more news...