Wusik 4000 is a new project by Wusik and WilliamK, done from the ground using modern code and totally cross-platform: Windows and MAC, VST/AU 32 and 64 bits.
Wusik 4000 is not a regular Modular system. It has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations. Audio and Events are dynamic routed in this way:
- MIDI Modules will process and output Note Events and other MIDI data
- Modulation Modules will process modulation information using the above data
- Envelopes will be processed using voice-allocation information set by checking which AMP Envelope has free-voices. This voice information is sent to all POLY modules that are processed next
- Now we process all Sound Generators.
- Filters are the next stage, the Dry/Wet parameter let you adjust if the filter will process in series or in parallel mode.
- Voices are mixed into a single stereo path.
- Effects are processed.
- SFX Send to Master is copied so when the Master Layer is processed, it will use this information for the Master Effects.
See the Wusik 4000 webpage for more info and specifications.
Pricing and Availability:
(upgrade price $79.95 from Wusik Station or Wusik EVE)
More From: WUSIK
Even more news...