Psychic Modulation tells us that Dubtron2 is the successor to the original Dubtron bass synth, taking it's modulation-based concept into new territory, exploring quirky analogue basses, modern rhythmic soundscapes, chilly dub techno and experimental ambient textures.
A spokesperson told us, "Dubtron2 uses beat-driven modulation and sub-rhythms along with randomization to bring about interesting rhythmic sounds and atmospheres. This along with it's serial filter system, a feedback-looping dub delay and a 'Phonec-style' Melt feature makes Dubtron2 a extremely versatile instrument with a unique approach to sonic exploration."
- Dual oscillators with Unison and Pulse Width
- Sub oscillator with FM capabilities
- Dual Filter system with serial routing
- Soft clipping / Distortion
- A unique Melt feature that adds instant character to any patch
- 3 Polyphonic LFOs with BPM 'speed dials' and randomization
- Sub LFOs for creating parallel rhythm offsets
- 3 assignable Modulation Envelopes
- Dub Delay Unit with feedback looping
- Multiple targets for modweheel and pitchbender
- Universal Value Display
- Double Click Parameter Reset
- 128 presets
Pricing and Availability: