The new Trigger Finger Pro from M-Audio picks up from the original from 5 years back - made famous by a certain Skrillex.
This new model got you all hot and bothered on preview day when we posted q quick preview, well we made sure we went back to the massive Alesis/Akai/Numark booth to get a closer look with another Andy Mac - he's the beats guy.
I wont bore you with all the details yet again, you can read those in the full press release here.
But it looks tasty, the three row LCD display and backlit pads give plenty of feedback.
Price £299 $399
- Includes the M-Audio Arsenal; 8+ GB of instruments, one-shots, loops & more
- Built-in step sequencer for building jaw-dropping grooves
- 16 ultra-responsive pads with illuminated RGB feedback
- Customizable, backlit controls with instant automapping
- High-resolution display lets you focus on the music, not the computer
- Slimline design travels from studio to stage with ease
- Detachable, 3-position rugged metal stand for angled use
- Extensive expression controls; pitch bend, modulation & more
- USB-MIDI connection to a Mac or PC
- Arsenal includes Hybrid 3 High Definition Synth by AIR Music Tech
- 16 custom drum kits from Black Anomaly (Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown)