We briefly had the Roland Studio Capture in the office recently, one of only two in the country. Our review of the Octa Capture which featured the Auto Sense feature - allowing quick auto input gain setting accorss the inputs impressed us when recording a band making setup and recording a breeze.
The USB 2.0 Studio Capture increases the number of inputs to 16, and outputs to 10, with 4 independent stereo cue mixes, plus DSP dynamics on each channel, plus built-in DSP for on board monitoring effects.
In this 2 minute preview, we whizz through the features.
Studio Capture is available in the stores imminently (if not already)
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP)
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver