Affilliate Links help support the site
UK-based SynthRestore has introduced the Aurora AR57, which they say is an original design created by themselves and not based on any existing product.
They tell us that all manufacturing is carried out by local British companies, and each synth is hand-built and tested on-site.
- 3 analogue oscillators (tri, saw, pulse)
- 2 sub oscillators
- low and high pass 24db ladder filter
- ADSR, with auto trigger.
- VCA gate mode.
- LFO (tri, sq, saw, random) routable to vco, vcf, pwm. Any mix of LFO waveforms.
- Modulation wheel routed to LFO depth.
- 3 octave keyboard, with portamento.
- VCF cross mod (by vco 3)
- Hi freq. LFO rate (ring mod. effects).
- Germanium transistors in key audio path.
Pricing and Availability:
Currently only available within the UK (see website for info on Europe and USA sales)
More From: SYNTHRESTORE