This is pretty cool, got to be a first - at least for 30 years or so - CV and Gate output from a MIDI controller.
• 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for complete musical expression
• Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
• Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
• Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins
• 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
• Eight backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
• Four pad banks & four fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads & faders
• CV & Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
• Large, centrally-positioned transport controls & rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
• Mackie Control & HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
All WNAMM 2012 News
Follow us on Twitter
More From: AKAI
Even more news...